My cousin's iPhone was repaired but now the display is malfunctioning
My cousin had this Iphone that was broken very badly ( Broken screen front & Back) and we took it to this guy to get it fixed and now the back of my phone dosent have the Iphone symbol on it.
But now everything works but my touch screen im guessing he broke my digitizer of my LCD thing. But I really need a phone for school.
And every time I press the bottom of the phone foggy spots start to appear a little bit above it.
But do any one knows what to do, and is there any places in houston, Tx can fix it for around $10?
BTW thanks for reading my distress call about my christmas present that was suspose to been for christmas.
- 01-17-2014, 01:46 AM #2
- 01-17-2014, 09:44 AM #3
re: My cousin's iPhone was repaired but now the display is malfunctioning
No offense, but you can't possibly expect to have your phone properly repaired for $10.
Sounds like the person who repaired it didn't do it properly. Just for future reference, the screen and digitizer are replaced at the same time (not separately), which is why the cost is what it is for screen replacement and repair.
The rear glass having no logo on it just sounds like the repair person used really cheap parts (which probably also explains why your screen is the way it is).
- By Woodny in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:13 AM
- By SeanHRCC in forum GamingReplies: 18Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:59 PM
- By finn5975 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 47Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:04 AM