Games password

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How do I remove password protection on my game apps.

I'm assuming your parents or the owner of the device has set restrictions on in-app purchases or you don't know the password for the Apple ID that is configured with the iTunes and App Stores. Other than that, I have no idea what password you could be referring to.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming your parents or the owner of the device has set restrictions on in-app purchases or you don't know the password for the Apple ID that is configured with the iTunes and App Stores. Other than that, I have no idea what password you could be referring to.

Agreed. I can't think of anything else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

I agree. Unless someone jailbroke it and put a password for each app there is nothing else I could think of.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It seems like someone put the password there for a purpose and we would be helping the OP do something that the owner of the device doesn't want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro