If i copy my backup file to othr drive,'ll it works? if i try 2 restore through it..?i got ipad mini wifi + cellular.
- 01-16-2014, 09:58 AM #2
Re: backup problem.
I'm not sure I'm understanding you, but let's say you have two iOS devices running the same iOS version and the same Apple ID. If you create a backup on the one device, you can restore it on the other. Now if you copy a backup file to another computer running iTunes, it may work, but you may have to register the computer with Apple.
- By sclambe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:38 PM
- By unoiace in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:46 PM
- By Shmoham in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:20 PM
- By fb2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:09 PM