problems transferring music to iphone5s
I have only recently been having this problem. I attempt to transfer ripped music from my iTunes library to my phone and it will not allow it to happen. I have done this numerous times without a problem but now it does not seem to work. I have also noticed that I cannot add new playlists or songs to a playlist, this may possibly be related. Any help would be appreciated.
- 01-15-2014, 06:20 PM #2
Re: problems transferring music to iphone5s
If you don't mind telling us what iPhone do you have and does it have the latest OS version? Is iTunes the latest version? Lastly assuming these are all up to date and you have been able to create a playlist and or just able to get ripped music onto your phone with no issue, You could try a hard reset of the phone to try and see if this works. I don't think it is but you never know. Is the music of the proper format for doing what you want to do and like the other music you have had success with?
If all of this is good I think I would recommend maybe trying to reinstall iTunes and there are 5 components which need to be removed in a certain order before the reinstall. You should call Apple support for this part. i hope all works out fore you unless someone has another idea. While deciding what to do we have an iTunes forum you may visit OK? Thank you for your question and patience.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2015, 03:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:22 AM
- By iKev in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2014, 05:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:40 PM