Someone sent me a photograph that disappeared after about a minute.
Someone sent me a photograph on my iPhone. When I open the message I can see the photograph for a minute and then it disappears, where does it go? I didn't really get to look at it.
- 01-15-2014, 05:53 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 05:58 PM #3
re: Someone sent me a photograph that disappeared after about a minute.
Was it I am sure embedded or as an attachment to the iMessage - I am assuming that part? When the photo was visable and then gone was that the only thing that dissapeared but the message stayed? I have not heard of this issue. Can you restart your device with a reset and then have the person who sent you the message resend it with the same photo attached to see if it happens again.
Lastly I also am going to assume and forgive me for not remembering the name of the message app that when someone sends you something it goes away i believe after 10 secs.
- 01-15-2014, 05:59 PM #4
- By D0gsballs in forum iPad AirReplies: 11Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:03 PM
- By pchrist in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:10 AM