Iphone 4 broken power button, Win 7 PC wont recognize Device
Hi all ....
i have an Iphone 4, it's been stuck on the Apple logo screen for a while now. I have managed to get it onto connect to Itunes screen by holding down The Home Button while I connect the USB cable to the Iphone.
However, I can not get any PC to recongize the device (Iphone) at all ...
When I unplug the Iphone from a PC it goes blank and when I plug it in normally again it goes back to the apple logo screen.
Also my Power Button is broken so can not reset from the device or Itunes ....
Can anyone help please?!
- 01-15-2014, 05:18 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 05:34 PM #3
Re: Iphone 4 broken power button, Win 7 PC wont recognize Device
Actually not a bad idea to go to the Apple store if you have one in your area and get the Power Button repaired.Better yet and just throwing this out there.... I don't know your financial situation but are you in the situation that you are able to upgrade and get the latest iPhone be it a 5S or 5C. You might if i am sure you might have already thought of doing this? Good luck and I hope you are able to make this work no matter what you do.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:30 PM