For iMore Blog reviews, can you add more detailed personal opinions?

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Rene:

On occasion, you make statements like "Safari is superior to Chrome in all but a few ways" and "Vesper is an amazing note taking app" (I'm paraphrasing). Can you go in to more detail as to why you think these things? I have and try to use both, but neither seems good compared to other options.

Thanks!
Bilbo

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Everyone is going to have their opinions on apps period and not just the apps you mention here. I would say it is a long trial an error period until you find apps that suits your needs and individual uses.

I like Evernote, Dropbox, The Native app for Notes and Reminds and YES even Safari and these are my tastes. Now you have to find yours by the same way we did.... Try them.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Rene:

On occasion, you make statements like "Safari is superior to Chrome in all but a few ways" and "Vesper is an amazing note taking app" (I'm paraphrasing). Can you go in to more detail as to why you think these things? I have and try to use both, but neither seems good compared to other options.

Thanks!
Bilbo

Hey Bilbo! Way to find the ring btw...pro move bro.

Could you do us a favor and troll a little more obviously? It took a second to figure out what you were doing, only a second...but still.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I always believed Rene and crew always does a good job of giving their opinions, no matter if it's an editorial or a review, so, really, what more could one want?

From experience reviewing games and books and various other things as well, I found that in the end nothing beats the individual trying something out for him or herself. That way, we can make better judgements on the things we use, rather than the word of mouth of someone else whose personality differs greatly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro