Strange issue with answering calls
Hello iMore Nation,
I am using iPhone 5S with iOS 7.1.3 (legally) and have an issue with answering phone call with Bluetooth headset Motorola H720. When the BT headset is connected starting a call is not a problem, but when answering a call, the audio goes to the phone and not to the BT.
Is it normal behavior or it is a dev OS bug. Is there a setting to tell to the phone always to answer phone calls with BT when connected?
Could it be that it is hardware problem. To eliminate the possibility of BT headset hardware problem i tested it with another phone(Z10) and it worked just fine.
Another piece of information, when i use the same BT with Google Maps it works just fine.
Thanks for any help and advise
- 01-15-2014, 11:03 AM #2
- 01-15-2014, 11:09 AM #3
- 01-15-2014, 11:35 AM #4
- 01-15-2014, 01:58 PM #7
Re: Strange issue with answering calls
There is a known issue with Bluetooth on A7 devices with the iOS 7.1 beta installed where Bluetooth has a problem staying connected.
Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2015, 06:03 PM
- By suitebliss in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 07:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:00 PM