iPhone Battery Life
I unplugged my iPhone 5s at 3am at100%. I woke up at 8:30am and the battery had fallen to 93%, with wifi and cellular data on but the phone was on silent. I used it from then on for Whatsapp and BBM and a bit of FaceBook. This was done at a low screen brightness but location services were on.
Battery at 4pm was 20% and at 4:15pm was 17% with no usage.
Should I send in my phone for replacement because of this battery or this is the normal usage that people are getting.
Is this normal?
- 01-15-2014, 06:24 AM #2
- 01-15-2014, 06:59 AM #3
- 01-15-2014, 07:01 AM #4
- 01-15-2014, 10:44 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2015, 06:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2015, 01:17 AM
- By edyb in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:59 PM
- By dustlane in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:44 PM