Question about installing Cydia tweaks and apps
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the jailbreak community and I wanted to ask a quick question, when installing cydia tweaks or apps is it better to Que up a bunch and do all at once, or is it preferred to install one at a time.(Respring the device and go back in for the next one) I am using an iPhone 4s with evasi0n 7x untethered jailbreak. Thanks so much for the help.
- 01-14-2014, 10:59 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 03:56 AM #3
Re: Question about installing Cydia tweaks and apps
I would never install more than one thing at a time. If you have a conflict or error you would need to start isolating things to find your noncompliant program. Play it safe and install one tweak at a time.
- By RFMagician in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:22 AM
- By csullivan1980 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:50 PM