Cydia error & installed packages are not showing.

I

iMore Question

So i recently jailbreaked my ipad on ios 7.04 with succes, but now i get an error when i open cydia. Also it doesnt shows my installed packages and the packages from souces, but all my currently installed packages like activator or f.lux still work? It says that i exceeded the number of packages Apt is capable of, theres a problem with Mergelist and the package list or status file could not be opened. If someone could help me i would be very grateful.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
re: Cydia error & installed packages are not showing.

So i recently jailbreaked my ipad on ios 7.04 with succes, but now i get an error when i open cydia. Also it doesnt shows my installed packages and the packages from souces, but all my currently installed packages like activator or f.lux still work? It says that i exceeded the number of packages Apt is capable of, theres a problem with Mergelist and the package list or status file could not be opened. If someone could help me i would be very grateful.

You mention that your iOS was 7.04. Did you get to the iOS 7 by an OTA upgrade or actually connected physically to iTunes?
If your operating system upgrade to 7 was done OTA you need to start over again. That could be the cause of your errors.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Cydia problems

Remove some sources/repos you added in cydia

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member