i have a problem with my appel id i can't sign in i don't know what happen plz help me to find the problem thank u
    01-14-2014 07:38 AM
    This should help. appleid.apple.com

Just click on forgot passed and follow the steps.
    01-14-2014 09:02 AM
    Did you forget your password to your Apple ID? You just said you were having trouble signing in. This may help you figure it out.

Frequently asked questions about Apple ID
    01-14-2014 09:39 AM
    It can be rather unnerving when trying to enter a password and you get the reply that it is incorrect or not recognized. The two comments above will help you get going again.
    Once you get it all straightened I like to put my information in my notepad. Oh I know that there are better apps for this but it's looking at passwords and login information on a sheet of paper that appeals to me. Lol a bit old school but works for me.

Let us know if you still need assistance
    iOS Gravity likes this.
    01-14-2014 11:39 AM
    All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!
    01-21-2014 06:20 PM
    All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!
    Please notify Apple....Apple - How to Contact Us
    01-21-2014 06:23 PM
    When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
    Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
    So help me to sign in
    02-01-2016 04:07 AM
    When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
    Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
    So help me to sign in
    We can't. You will need to create an account on a different device.
    02-01-2016 06:54 AM
    I can't sign into my iCloud on an iPhone even though I use the correct Id and password.
    09-07-2016 07:23 PM
    I can't sign into my iCloud on an iPhone even though I use the correct Id and password.
    Restart your phone and try again. Or try switching to/from cellular data from/to wifi.
    09-07-2016 07:53 PM
    i cant sign in my i cloud.. whenever i do that it shows a message COULD NOT CONNECT TO ITUNES STORE but i have a good network stilll
    09-30-2016 05:16 AM
    i cant sign in my i cloud.. whenever i do that it shows a message COULD NOT CONNECT TO ITUNES STORE but i have a good network stilll
    Try resetting your network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
    09-30-2016 05:40 AM