Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elizabeth2
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question
    iMore Question's Avatar
    Guest

    Default I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    i have a problem with my appel id i can't sign in i don't know what happen plz help me to find the problem thank u
  2. #2  
    iOS Gravity's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,967 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,580 Global Posts

    Default re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    This should help. appleid.apple.com

    Just click on forgot passed and follow the steps.
  3. #3  
    Jaguarr40's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    14,251 Posts
    Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

    Default re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    Did you forget your password to your Apple ID? You just said you were having trouble signing in. This may help you figure it out.

    Frequently asked questions about Apple ID
  4. #4  
    Elizabeth2's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,225 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,209 Global Posts

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    It can be rather unnerving when trying to enter a password and you get the reply that it is incorrect or not recognized. The two comments above will help you get going again.
    Once you get it all straightened I like to put my information in my notepad. Oh I know that there are better apps for this but it's looking at passwords and login information on a sheet of paper that appeals to me. Lol a bit old school but works for me.

    Let us know if you still need assistance
    iOS Gravity likes this.
  5. #5  
    Brandi Jackola's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!
  6. #6  

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi Jackola View Post
    All right, but what happens when you've reset your password and it STILL doesn't work, and you KNOW you're giving the right password? I can log in to iCloud on my Mac, but for some reason, in the middle of the day today, it kicked me out and won't recognize my login on my iPhone, my Kindle, or my iPad. I KNOW I'm typing the right password because it works on my computer, but suddenly isn't working with anything else!
    Please notify Apple....Apple - How to Contact Us
  7. #7  
    rohit Hemnani's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
    Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
    So help me to sign in
  8. #8  

    Default I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    Quote Originally Posted by rohit Hemnani View Post
    When sign in to I cloud the popup message come
    Couldn't sign in because maximum numbers of free Apple ID is activated in this I phone
    So help me to sign in
    We can't. You will need to create an account on a different device.
  9. #9  
    rlwakatare's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    I can't sign into my iCloud on an iPhone even though I use the correct Id and password.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    Quote Originally Posted by rlwakatare View Post
    I can't sign into my iCloud on an iPhone even though I use the correct Id and password.
    Restart your phone and try again. Or try switching to/from cellular data from/to wifi.
  11. #11  
    Kunal Naikade's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    i cant sign in my i cloud.. whenever i do that it shows a message COULD NOT CONNECT TO ITUNES STORE but i have a good network stilll
  12. #12  

    Default Re: I can't sign in to iCloud with my Apple ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunal Naikade View Post
    i cant sign in my i cloud.. whenever i do that it shows a message COULD NOT CONNECT TO ITUNES STORE but i have a good network stilll
    Try resetting your network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:07 AM
  2. How can I bypass the "iPhone is disabled" error?
    By budmonster in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 03:19 PM
  3. Uploading hundreds of .vcf files to iCloud
    By quamdar in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:14 PM
  4. The better Steve Jobs movie gets one script closer to being made!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:30 AM
  5. SimCity to add offline mode, but why has it taken nearly a year?
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:10 AM

Posting Permissions