How do I transfer pics to iCloud to free up space on the phone?
Let it be known I don't use itunes or an iphone. So take it for what it's worth.
My wife's iphone is synced with her mothers computers in Ohio. Now I want to sync it with our computer. is this possible in anyway with out losing all of her data ie playlists, photos, contact.
What I ultimately want to accomplish is to put her pictures into her icloud and free the space on her phone.
please help you're my only hope!
- 01-13-2014, 09:45 PM #2
re: How do I transfer pics to iCloud to free up space on the phone?
Assuming you're still using the same Apple ID, what you're trying to do is really just a basic back up function and then moving the pictures. iCloud is not an infinite form of storage though, and if you decide to use your iCloud storage for backup purposes too, the stock (free) amount will not be enough to store the backup AND any pics and videos.
Depending on what kind of computer you're using will determine how you move pics and vids to the computer (which is what I would suggest you do vs. to the iCloud, unless you want to increase your iCloud capacity, or even consider using DropBox or something like that).
- By jooeey in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:07 AM
- By budmonster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:19 PM
- By quamdar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 12:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:10 AM