Drafts in hotmail account not available on IPad

I

iMore Question

When on my IPad why can't I find my drafts in my hotmail account? I also have to say not even all my mail shows up. I can't begin to express my bad feeling toward this VERY expensive product which I feel is notat all user friendly!!!!!!!!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. To see your "drafts", initiate the Mail app, make sure your'e in your Hotmail account in case you have more than one email account configured on your iPad.
2. Press and hold the compose icon (paper w/pencil). Your drafts should appear to you.

Now, go to Settings, Mail, Contacts, Calendars and tap on your Hotmail Account. Look for the heading "Mail Days to Sync". Make sure it is set appropriately. If you're unsure what is appropriate, set it to "No Limit". All of your mail should now sync to your iPad.

Now, as simple as the iPad is to use, it still requires some learning.

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
They should be visible on all devices that synchs your hotmail. I have hotmail and it shows all items on each of my Apple products. Try refreshing the folder and if it's older mail...you may need to change the synch settings, removing the synch limit (I.e. 2 weeks, 1 month...) I have mine set to "no limit".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW