Does "Not Delivered" only mean that my phone couldn't send the message?

I

iMore Question

Does "Not Delivered" only mean that my phone couldn't send the message (it sent to other people) or might it also mean that the other person's phone is turned OFF? Do I have to resend in order for them to get it?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
re: Does "Not Delivered" only mean that my phone couldn't send the message?

Does "Not Delivered" only mean that my phone couldn't send the message (it sent to other people) or might it also mean that the other person's phone is turned OFF? Do I have to resend in order for them to get it?

It means the iMessage failed maybe that person has iMessage turned off or has no data connection you can tap the message and select send as text

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It could mean all of what you mentioned but as Peligro said, That is what I would do and ask next time if they had iMessage to their phone off just so you know.

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site

It could go both ways. Sometimes I've seen where it's given that message and then you resend and the recipient says they've gotten it twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice