16GB or 32GB???

I

iMore Question

Hello. Long story short I am very interested in upgrading to an iPhone 5s. I've never had an iPhone before, so I don't really know what to expect, but I like what I've seen and "researched". At first I was looking into a 5c because I was cheaper. However, I thought in the long term that I wouldn't enjoy the plastic colors anymore, and I wanted something that was going to be durable for me. So, as you might guess, I wanted to get a 5s. I like it's features, but I was always worried I wouldn't have enough space. I don't really play games, and if I download apps it'll be like every now and then. I also don't watch or download movies or videos. The only thing I love to do is take pictures. I love the iPhone camera! I take a video here and there, but not a lot. So should I stick with the 16GB or will my picture taking needs (lol) force me to get a 32GB? I really don't want to spend the extra money for something I don't really need. So help me out peeps :)

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, you do not need anything more than 16 gigs, but you should try to spring for the 32 gig model. You may find that you might want to do more with your new device than you had anticipated.

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Long story short I am very interested in upgrading to an iPhone 5s. I've never had an iPhone before, so I don't really know what to expect, but I like what I've seen and "researched". At first I was looking into a 5c because I was cheaper. However, I thought in the long term that I wouldn't enjoy the plastic colors anymore, and I wanted something that was going to be durable for me. So, as you might guess, I wanted to get a 5s. I like it's features, but I was always worried I wouldn't have enough space. I don't really play games, and if I download apps it'll be like every now and then. I also don't watch or download movies or videos. The only thing I love to do is take pictures. I love the iPhone camera! I take a video here and there, but not a lot. So should I stick with the 16GB or will my picture taking needs (lol) force me to get a 32GB? I really don't want to spend the extra money for something I don't really need. So help me out peeps :)

Thanks!

At first I was going to get a 16 GB but I'm glad I couldn't find anything else other than the 32 GB. I feel like in the future you would be happier with a 32 with future updates being bigger and your pictures adding up (assuming you leave them on your phone) I have 18 really short personal videos and 921 pictures in just my camera roll and it takes up 2 GB. I would recommend getting the 32 like I said just for future security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If you can stand the extra $100, I suggest the 32gb. "It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have". The iPhone has a way of making you do more with your device than expected...SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal