iphone 5 and gmail
how do i coordinate my gmail on my computer with my gmail on the iphone 5 - i want to combine so i don't have to go through it all on my computer and again on my iphone and vice versa
- 01-11-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- 01-11-2014, 08:55 PM #3
Re: iphone 5 and gmail
Make sure you have IMAP enabled on your gmail account. Go to gmail on the browser --> Cogwheel (on upper right border) --> settings --> Forwarding and POP/IMAP there, enable IMAP (if it is not already) and also activate the "auto-expunge" option.
If those are enabled any changes you make on your gmail account in any client on your laptop or device, should be registered on gmail, for example when you move or delete an email.
- 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM #4
- 01-12-2014, 07:27 PM #5
- 01-12-2014, 07:31 PM #6
- By Kashan Osama in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 07:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Phoquetopus in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 01:57 PM