Windows 8 to Android
I have a windows 8.1 tablet that I absolutely hate. There is always something wrong with the software every week. I want to strip the tablet of Windows 8.1 and everything dealing with windows and put the newest version of Android on this tablet. Can this be done?
My reasoning is that no one sells an 11 inch android. My tablet is 11 inches. Everyone is moving to microUSB and I have a full USB port. I would like to keep this.
I'm NOT COMPUTER SAVY. I need to find someone in Korea that can help me, I teach English in Seoul. I'm more than happy to pay. I don't have a Windows RT it's the full version of Windows 8 on my tablet.
It's the Samsung ATIV Smart PC that I own.
- 01-10-2014, 12:03 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 01:36 PM #3
- 01-10-2014, 02:16 PM #4
Re: Windows 8 to Android
All thou we at webOSnation had success duel booting android in our HP Touchpads it was a big undertaking I haven't heard any work being done with the tablet you mentioned its more than just running software it's hardware integration that's hard or impossible to get working well enough to make it worth while but as stated above try our sister site for more info if any
Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
- 01-10-2014, 02:35 PM #5
- By bfines in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Abhishek Radix in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:50 PM