Windows 8 to Android

I

iMore Question

Greetings,

I have a windows 8.1 tablet that I absolutely hate. There is always something wrong with the software every week. I want to strip the tablet of Windows 8.1 and everything dealing with windows and put the newest version of Android on this tablet. Can this be done?

My reasoning is that no one sells an 11 inch android. My tablet is 11 inches. Everyone is moving to microUSB and I have a full USB port. I would like to keep this.

I'm NOT COMPUTER SAVY. I need to find someone in Korea that can help me, I teach English in Seoul. I'm more than happy to pay. I don't have a Windows RT it's the full version of Windows 8 on my tablet.

It's the Samsung ATIV Smart PC that I own.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
HHbfD.gif

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
All thou we at webOSnation had success duel booting android in our HP Touchpads it was a big undertaking I haven't heard any work being done with the tablet you mentioned its more than just running software it's hardware integration that's hard or impossible to get working well enough to make it worth while but as stated above try our sister site for more info if any

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It is possible as long as it has the intel core series processor. I'm not posting a guild though cause it can be very risky.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2