Is wifi necessary at home?
I have an iPad, is it practical to to cancel your my internet service for home and add my IPad to my cell phone plan with shared data? I have a iPhone 5s.
- 01-10-2014, 08:14 AM #2
- 01-10-2014, 08:15 AM #3
Re: Is wifi necessary at home?
With the usage that i normally see during the month, it wouldn't be cost effective to me, because my data overages would exceed (or at least come close) to the cost of home internet. If you don't use that much data, it may work for you...but keep in mind that data is used across a pretty large spectrum of activities (not just internet usage)...games, apps, updates, internet browsing, messaging, emails, etc...this all uses data (in my case, A LOT of data).
- By RavenSword in forum iPad 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:20 PM