Intervalometer for Canon/Nikon

theloststory

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I tried searching, but couldn't find an intervalometer app for Canon and Nikon cameras on iOS, that can work through a simple usb cable or such.

I found triggertrap, but it requires their proprietary dongle and cable, and where I live, these are not sold.

I am sure there is some way to run the app on your ios device and connect the device to the camera using simple readily available usb cable. Does anyone know of such an app? It needn't be free, as long as it works with standard readily available cables, it works for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At the end of your post, you stated, "it works for me". Are you saying that the thing you said you "couldn't find" works for you? Please clarify....:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately because of the nature of the proprietary connector on the bottom of the iPhone, that is going to be an issue with any of the triggering apps (at least in my experience) on the iPhone. My wife uses smart trigger, but it requires the cable. You can order these cables online easily...so that is the only way I know to suggest.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW