after turning off the display of my Android and after keeping it aside for 10 or 15 minutes if automatically turn off the WIFI. when i turn on the display then it again shows after like 2 or 3 seconds, then only delivers my messages and mail.
please help, what should i do.
im on Lenove s920
- 01-07-2014, 06:51 AM #2
Re: WiFi disconnect
If I remember correctly there should be a setting that allows you to stay connected to wifi even when the phone is locked. I just can't remember where that setting is though.
Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:44 AM
- By NIcki12344 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 12:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 03:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:50 PM