How do I download iPhone photos (not on iphone camera) to my PC
I went to download iphone photos from my iPhone to PC, but only the ones in "Camera" transfer over...the ones in the "Photos" app do not. How can I make this happen?
- 01-06-2014, 01:49 PM #2
- 01-06-2014, 05:34 PM #3
Re: How do I download iPhone photos (not on iphone camera) to my PC
you have to download the iCloud control panel for PC. This will get it for you and show you a screenshot of what you can do.
iCloud Control Panel 3.1 for Windows
A note. The only thing you can download to your computer is what you took using your phone and what is in the camera roll and photo stream. That is it. Also procedure for this is to open the control panel and log in using your iCloud or Apple ID for the control panel, Turn on WIFI, Open your photo app and then close it, Your photos will transfer to the iCloud photo folder installed when you installed the control panel, That's it!
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:50 PM
- By pr1nce in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:40 PM
- By ak_r7 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:50 AM