First time jail breaker
I have never jailbroken any of my device before. I have a macbook running on snow leopard. All of my software is up to date. i'm running on 10.6.8 OS and my iPad mini is updated to iOS 7.0.4. Every I download the evasi0n 7 on my computer and try to open it, i get an error message saying make sure your OS is up to date and install additional software if neccessary. Everything is up to date but i can never get to the jail breaking screen. Please Help!!!!
- 01-05-2014, 04:19 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 37 Posts
Re: First time jail breaker
You're not up to date on the OSX side...Mavericks, the latest operating system is 10.9. You're on 10.6.8 which is Snow Leopard. According to the evasion website you NEED 10.7 or higher (which is Lion). I would suggest downloading Mavericks and upgrading your system...Mavericks is free.
- By parker5011 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2014, 04:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:10 AM