- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Is there a way to use an AT&T iPhone 4S on Verizon
Back in August I upgraded from iPhone 4 to Samsung galaxy 3.. Regretting my decision I am wondering if anyone knows how I would go about using my aunts perfect iPhone 4S that is no longer in service but was on an AT&T plan. I have Verizon and am locked into a two year contract. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
- 01-05-2014, 12:35 AM #2
- 01-08-2014, 03:18 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Is there a way to use an AT&T iPhone 4S on Verizon
Same boat here. I hate hate hate this galaxy s4. I actually using my perfectly fine att iPhone 4S with wifi now to type this! I have a buddy who uses a iphone4s with straight talk and he did it with some chip that goes over the SIM card. R chip maybe?
- 01-08-2014, 10:43 AM #4
- 01-08-2014, 01:25 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:30 PM
- By rayz336 in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:39 PM