Viber won't allow me to send messages to people offline

I

iMore Question

I am using viber in both my windows 8 laptop and Samsung pocket phone. However both units won't allow me anymore to send messages to offline people. It keeps saying they don't have viber installed and the only option for me is viber out. I don't know what to do bec this was not the case for me like a week ago. Help please! thank you :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since your situation doesn't appear to have anything to do with Apple device, I recommend you ask this question via the Windows mobile forum and the Android Central forum. Thanks b

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi!
The issue you are experiencing may be due to internet connection issues.
Please make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G signal.
For further information, please follow the link: Connection Issues

Let me know if the issue persists - thanks!

Jun 7, 2018
Visit site
This is an issue of network recognition of Windows. In my computer this problem appeared with both Windows 7 and 10 when I go online via USB modem (Dongle), but not with wifi. But it worked out with USB modem and connected to the Viber, when I connected in some other way without using mobile partner.
Connect to the dongle, through the network connections icon in the right side corner of task bar. Click your service provider name that comes under “Mobile broadbad connection” and click “connect”. Give the APN of your service provider and keep the name and password blank and click next.
Eventually the mobile partner also indicates connected and Viber goes online.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73