Can the ipad mini do this??

I

iMore Question

I think I want an ipad mini, but I can't figure out if I will be able to work on word and excel docs--or something I can later convert to those.

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
Pages and Numbers are actually pretty good, and can convert to / from Word and Excel. And, like Google Drive, you can now have multiple editors. I use them with Dropbox as a storage site, to seamlessly work from iphone / ipad / work computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That is not true. The last years first model Mini does not have all of the freebies as the the new mini r I can guarantee yo this. I bought the first last years model and it was not included. After looking at the retina display I liked it better anyway and took it back and for the little bit of extra money Got the the new one with retina and it included all the free apps.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes both of you are right if you go to the app store and or call Apple but I was saying with the new mini with retina it comes preinstalled and part of the setup screens ok. Now that we got that settled can we move on please. Thank you.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes both of you are right if you go to the app store and or call Apple but I was saying with the new mini with retina it comes preinstalled and part of the setup screens ok. Now that we got that settled can we move on please. Thank you.

Yeah. Just a misunderstanding between all of us. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77