- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Suspect email from Apple
I have received an email supposedly from Apple stating that my Apple account is frozen. Sender requires me to download and complete a verification form within 48 hours. I think that this a a scam as I don't think Apple would ask for this information. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't downloaded anything so email is untouched. Can I forward this to anywhere to report it? New member on here so help really appreciated. Many thanks.
- 01-04-2014, 03:50 PM #2
- 01-04-2014, 04:15 PM #3
Re: Suspect email from Apple
It's fake. You can report it to Apple (there's really no legitimate way to "send" it to them though)...but if you got it, they probably already know about it honestly.
Delete it and move on. Be thankful you were wise enough to notice.
- 01-04-2014, 04:30 PM #4
- 01-04-2014, 05:16 PM #6
- 01-04-2014, 05:44 PM #7
- By iCeborg in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
- By OlegWasHere in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Jrome.brooks in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:45 PM
- By Jrome.brooks in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 11:56 AM