I cloud is greyed out on my iPad, and I can't get it back.
When I click settings, the I cloud is greyed out. If I turn it on and off again, it asks me to accept terms and conditions, but when I click, it does not take me to terms and conditions. Any thoughts?
- 01-04-2014, 08:51 AM #2
Re: I cloud is greyed out on my iPad, and I can't get it back.
The link below will display the iCloud Terms & Condidtions.
After reading them, go ahead and turn on iCloud on your device and follow the prompts to set it up.
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:54 AM
- By soulfulpsy in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
- By jdordh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:57 AM
- By bahandi in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:17 AM
- By txmarine80 in forum OS X / macOSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:16 PM