- 01-04-2014, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Problem texting with iPhone 5s and iPod touch
On both your iPod Touch AND your iPhone 5, go to Settings - Messages, and then scroll down to the "Send & Receive" section and tap on it. Make sure that the information under "You Can Be Reached At" is exactly the same. If you have a "Start Messages From" section, make sure it is likewise. Since you use both your iPod Touch AND your iPhone 5 for iMessages, it is probably best that you use your Apple ID instead of your phone number.
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:54 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:54 PM
- By dterry1907 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2014, 03:22 PM
- By bahandi in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 12:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:00 PM