My text messages not deleting?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
So my text messages aren't deleting it's annoying I have 2gb worth of texts when I delete a whole bunch and try to open a text it freezes, as I get closer to deleting them all it starts lagging and when I try to delete the message stats high lighted! Any ideas?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What phone and what OS are you on? if IOS 7 why can't you hit edit and hit the minus sign and when you see delete hit delete. I have no trouble with mine. You seem to have an awful lot of troubles with your phone. Just sayin.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really sure what you mean. You can't manually delete them? I don't think I ever delete them unless it's a sports score that angers me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just give it time to delete your messages. Alternatively, you can double tap on the home button and clear out the list of recently used apps to see if that helps.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
What phone and what OS are you on? if IOS 7 why can't you hit edit and hit the minus sign and when you see delete hit delete. I have no trouble with mine. You seem to have an awful lot of troubles with your phone. Just sayin.

Lol I do!!!! That's why I love this forum because everyone is helpful lol ios 7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No you cannot delete all of your text messages all at once but like I said if you hit edit and just hit the minus sign and then delete and just keep going down the list, That is the only way.

jmhens

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Absolutely no other issues with my phone. I have the 64BG 5s btw, and my software is up to date. I've tried the hard reset and everything. I would hate to have to restore my phone just because my messages won't delete. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro