- 01-03-2014, 12:02 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 12:06 PM #4
- 01-03-2014, 12:57 PM #5
Just beware of Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO). That’s some really dangerous stuff:
Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
- Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
- Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
- Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
- DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
- Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
- Contributes to soil erosion.
- Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
- Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
- Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
- Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
- Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
- Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
- Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
- 01-03-2014, 01:06 PM #6
- 01-03-2014, 01:19 PM #8
Be very afraid of air at extreme cold temperatures...
The entire state of Minnesota will have no school on Monday - the Governor said so...
- 01-03-2014, 01:26 PM #10
- 01-03-2014, 01:28 PM #12
- 01-03-2014, 02:25 PM #13
- 01-03-2014, 02:33 PM #14
- 01-03-2014, 02:34 PM #15
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:30 PM
- By mjsavage in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:44 PM
- By r2t in forum iPad AirReplies: 11Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:59 PM