I have tried all the tips suggested for reactivating imessage following the upgrade to ios7, all to no avail. My ipadis fine, but the iphone is driving me crazy. Can you help please?
- 01-03-2014, 08:54 AM #2
Re: imessage reset
What issues are you having with iMessage? What "tips" did you follow to try and fix iMessage?
If you tried all the tips offered and you're still having problems, you will need to schedule an appointment with the genius bar at an Apple store, or contact them via phone and see what they can help you with and if they can possibly schedule to replace your device through the mail (if you cannot physically get to a store).
- By jsntrenkler in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:13 AM
- By budmonster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:47 AM