Using my iPhone 5s with Wind

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
sorry i dont now where to post this but i have a iphone 5s with bell and i read on the apple website that
Best Answer
You need an AWS (Advanced Wireless Service) iPhone 5s to work with WIND. AWS standard is 1700 MHz. All models except A1457 and A1530 are compatible with WIND.

my iphone model is a1533 if i were to get my phone unlocked would it work on wind network?

will the Iphone 5s work with wind mobile? - Apple Store (Canada)

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Why are you asking this question? Does your 5S work the way you expect it and should work on Bell?

Because I want to join Wind. And I don't want to but another 800$ iPhone 5s to use with wind. Wind doesn't have iPhones yet but only certain models work with Wind. On the apple store website they said all the models will work except the the 2 I mentioned in my first post. So I just wanted a confirmation that my model will work. Because if it will work than I can just get my phone unlocked.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know the 5S should work with wind but I've been hearing that people can't use their wind number with iMessage or FaceTime though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Because I want to join Wind. And I don't want to but another 800$ iPhone 5s to use with wind. Wind doesn't have iPhones yet but only certain models work with Wind. On the apple store website they said all the models will work except the the 2 I mentioned in my first post. So I just wanted a confirmation that my model will work. Because if it will work than I can just get my phone unlocked.
Thank you for the explanation as this was something beyond what i knew and was glad to see you have been helped so again thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2