- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Syncing iPod 5th generation with iTunes
this is my first post.
i have just bought my son a 5th generation iPod touch .it immediately tried to upgrade to iOS 77 through wifi and when it couldn't i had to plug it into my desk to and it eventually upgraded.
i then tried to sync music onto the iPod and some of the playlists will not totally sync over. for instance one play list has 92 songs on it on iTunes but will only sync 68 songs onto the iPod.
i have tried manually syncing and turning off the ticked playlists applying and then syncing then reselecting the lists and applying and syncing. this does not work.
ant ideas please. to make things worse my ancient iPod classic synced perfectly first time!!!!!
- 12-31-2013, 11:11 AM #2
Re: Syncing iPod 5th generation with iTunes
Hello and welcome to iMore ... Are any of the tracks that you are trying to sync DRM Protected? It is important to double check and make sure your signed in to the proper iTunes account in order for those songs to sync over.
- By jsntrenkler in forum iMessageReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM
- By thinkdan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:19 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 06:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:55 PM