ifile and download lite

I

iMore Question

i sent a movie to download lite and it didn't load the movie but its storing the movie somewhere. does anyone know where file sends the movie so i can delete the file. its using up almost 7 gb and my phone is full. i don't want to restore and redownload but that is all i think i can do unless i find these movie files and delete them.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If you have no other files stored in download lite, i'd suggest deleting the app and seeing if you reclaim your lost space.

Drew D1

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
my phone is jailbroken and i deleted download lite but it seems like those transfer files are still lost inside my phone somewhere

Drew D1

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
my phone is broken i can't find the files they were not in the download lite file and they seem to be lost in transfer somewhere

Drew D1

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
i don't see the file anywhere i really appreciate the help. I'm new to the jailbreak scene and i thought i could transfer the movie to iTunes via download lite from ifile and when it didn't work the first time i tried it again which made it just increase the file storage. it seems like download lite tried to download the movie but it didn't show it in the app even though it still took up the storage. I'm really lost and i know its taking up a lot of my storage now i think my only option is to restore and redownload.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73