ifile and download lite
i sent a movie to download lite and it didn't load the movie but its storing the movie somewhere. does anyone know where file sends the movie so i can delete the file. its using up almost 7 gb and my phone is full. i don't want to restore and redownload but that is all i think i can do unless i find these movie files and delete them.
- 12-30-2013, 07:43 PM #2
- 12-30-2013, 07:55 PM #3
- 12-30-2013, 08:09 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 08:10 PM #5
- 12-30-2013, 08:26 PM #6
- 12-30-2013, 10:16 PM #7
Re: ifile and download lite
i don't see the file anywhere i really appreciate the help. I'm new to the jailbreak scene and i thought i could transfer the movie to iTunes via download lite from ifile and when it didn't work the first time i tried it again which made it just increase the file storage. it seems like download lite tried to download the movie but it didn't show it in the app even though it still took up the storage. I'm really lost and i know its taking up a lot of my storage now i think my only option is to restore and redownload.
- By Reparkable in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 01:30 PM
- By Bj007pro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:00 AM