Android and IOS?

fwani12

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I lost my S4 and am missing my Android phone so much. I have to use my dad?s previous iPhone 4S as a temporary replacement. I said I'd give iOS a shot since it is my only option, but losing my S4 was really horrible. I miss the widgets, the customization , the automation and even my new mpj extended battery. I know IOS is popular and I should appreciate the iPhone more than I did. Can anyone tell me something awesome on IOS that Android doesn?t have? Thanks.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if your 4S is running iOS 7? The iPhone 4S is an awesome device. iPhone just works, it has a ton of apps. I think one of the biggest things for me is the dependability and it's easy to use. Good luck with the 4S. :)

MERCDROID

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I lost my S4 and am missing my Android phone so much. I have to use my dad?s previous iPhone 4S as a temporary replacement. I said I'd give iOS a shot since it is my only option, but losing my S4 was really horrible. I miss the widgets, the customization , the automation and even my new mpj extended battery. I know IOS is popular and I should appreciate the iPhone more than I did. Can anyone tell me something awesome on IOS that Android doesn?t have? Thanks.

If your 4S is running iOS7, then you have access to iTunes Music (which is a free alternative to Pandora, etc) and iTunes Match (which is a cheaper alternative to Google Music, at $25/year).

You also have access to Apple's huge selection of apps. And, if you're into mobile accessories, you'd be hard-pressed to find another mobile platform that has as many accessories as iOS devices.

Be grateful!! You could have no back-up at all.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I use both fairly regularly as my phone and tablet are Android but I keep an iPod for some exclusives, music, and the camera.

In general I find iOS more stable with better app compatibility (some issues remain from apps that haven't been updated) but less versatility. Both are so close in terms of function and have access to the same types of marquee apps, though Apple exclusives are a definite perk for iStuff. I prefer Android for all the reasons you specified but stick with the iPhone for a bit. It has some great apps

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77