stuck and NOTHING works (iphone 4s)
after trying to jailbreak my iphone 4s with evasi0n7 i got stuck on the apple logo screen, ive been looking for hours for resolutions to it and nothing works because i cant get into dfu mode no matter how hard i try or cant do hard reset just to try jailbreak process again because it doesnt recognise my iphone 4s, am desperate for help just got my iphone for christmas and in real need to get it back
- 12-27-2013, 08:18 AM #2
Re: stuck and NOTHING works (iphone 4s)
1. Turn your iPhone completely off
2. Take a break. Walk away from the device and return after about a half hour or so.
3. Put your device in DFU mode.
4. Connect it to your computer and try to restore it.
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:10 AM
- By Acidrop in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2013, 07:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 04:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:00 PM