Multiple Apple IDs?

I

iMore Question

My daughter has an Apple ID for her iPhone using one of two of her email addresses. My granddaughter just got an iPad Mini and we used that Apple ID on the iPad. Unfortunately, when my granddaughter downloads a free game from the app store, it also attempts to install on my daughter's iPhone. My question is: Can my daughter create another Apple ID using her other email address on the iPad so that the iPad has a unique Apple ID separate from the iPhone?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes. But you will need to re-download all the apps again as the ones on there are associated with the other Apple ID

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My daughter has an Apple ID for her iPhone using one of two of her email addresses. My granddaughter just got an iPad Mini and we used that Apple ID on the iPad. Unfortunately, when my granddaughter downloads a free game from the app store, it also attempts to install on my daughter's iPhone. My question is: Can my daughter create another Apple ID using her other email address on the iPad so that the iPad has a unique Apple ID separate from the iPhone?

Or turn off automatic downloads in settings on the phone .. And share Apple ID just for purchases so you don't have to pay for things twice

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods