I can't get my phone to update to the new jailbreak.
Hi I was on the 6.0.1 evasi0n jailbreak and now I see they have brought the ios7 jailbreak out...
I can't get my phone to update, I've tried dfu mode and still no luck... Can someone please help me to update so I can update to io7 now and jailbreak....
- 12-26-2013, 11:21 AM #2iMore Beginner
- 80 Posts
- 12-26-2013, 11:26 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
re: I can't get my phone to update to the new jailbreak.
I know it's not available, I remember someone saying you have to put your phone in dfu mode and update it that way.. That was the only way to come out of the 6.0.1 jailbreak from evasi0n..
I know many tweaks won't work for ios7 but its just the fact I can't get out of this jailbreak to update to ios7!!
- 12-26-2013, 11:53 AM #4
- 12-26-2013, 01:32 PM #5
- 12-26-2013, 02:08 PM #6iMore Beginner
- 80 Posts
Re: I can't get my phone to update to the new jailbreak.
Once jailbroken, you can't unjailbreak an iDevice without restoring it. So hence, to go to a firmware other than the one you're on (6.0.1 jailbroken), you must restore your device to the latest firmware (7.0.4 non-jailbroken) and then decide whether you want to re-jailbreak.
- By ArkMCdev in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 03-14-2016, 05:05 AM
This article may be the signal people have been waiting for to indicate a bigger iPhone is coming...By SeanHRCC in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 57Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:13 AM
- By Elizabeth2 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 27Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:00 PM