- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I currently have a HTC one phone and a Nikon D3200 slr camera and am in the market for a tablet - my favourite so far seems to be the Ipad Air. Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to connect my phone and camera to an ipad to download music and photos. I am not particularly very clever at technical stuff so any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you
- 12-26-2013, 08:16 AM #2
- 12-26-2013, 08:18 AM #3
Re: Advice please!
With an iPad, you can get an accessory camera kit that will allow one to connect many cameras directly to the iPad and import pictures... You can not connect a phone direct to the iPad and do anything... For music and video content, that comes directly from purchasing it via the iTunesStore, or synching to your iTunes library on a computer.
- By budmonster in forum VerizonReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:07 PM
- By AppleHeadCA in forum MacBook AirReplies: 12Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:03 AM
- By Rami Al Sebki1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:11 AM
- By henryvipt2activscii in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:32 PM
- By rosenstar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 11:37 AM