Can't make calls or send texts
I just got a new iPhone 5S. I plugged it into iTunes to transfer my backup from my current iPhone 5. All my apps, songs, pictures, and email transferred. I can use my apps and get online. I just have no service and cannot send texts or calls or anything. I can still call and text from my old phone.
How do I fix this?
- 12-25-2013, 01:42 PM #2
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2014, 08:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:37 PM
- By AppleHeadCA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 01:47 PM
- By daniel1016 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:40 AM