- 12-24-2013, 02:19 PM #2
- 12-24-2013, 02:58 PM #3
- 12-24-2013, 06:21 PM #5iMore Beginner
- 80 Posts
Re: Unlocking AT&T iPhone 5
You would have to find someone who is a current AT&T customer to have it unlocked or have the original owner unlock it for you or buy an unlock (Gevey Sim).
I just unlocked the last one I can this year otherwise I'd help ya out and already have folks lined up for next year (can only do 5 per year).
- By Ringfinger in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:40 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 140Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Bartender4 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 21Last Post: 12-28-2013, 05:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:18 PM
- By zanix in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:09 PM