Multiple Contacts message!!!

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys and Merry Christmas for tomorrow! I was wondering: is there an app that lets me send a text message to multiple contacts at the same time? My phone just crashed when i did tht and i selected them ALL one by one....it's stupid how Apple didn't think about such a thing....

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and Merry Christmas for tomorrow! I was wondering: is there an app that lets me send a text message to multiple contacts at the same time? My phone just crashed when i did tht and i selected them ALL one by one....it's stupid how Apple didn't think about such a thing....

That varies per phone.. But it could be a bug with iOS that apple missed (remember not every single detail is tested with every iOS release).

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Chargehammer

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
From my experience with my iPhone 4s, if you're sending to everyone via iMessage (blue), you can send as many as you want at once. If you're sending to everyone via SMS (green), then I could only do up to 10 at a time. Mixed (blue and green), it would only allow 10 at a time and send all via SMS (green).

So it seems to depend on the recipients and what device it's being sent to.

Just got my iPhone 5S last night so haven't tried to send multiple messages yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal