iPhone 4 jailbroken reboot loop
I jailbroke my iPhone 4 6.1.3 with a IPSW 6.0.0 because the video said to
I've had it for a while and the only problem is, when I jailbroke it I was told (This of course being unofficially told, so Im not blaming anyone) I would be semi tethered, meaning my jailbroken stuff wouldn't work unless booted with a computer every time my phone turns off
but...If I turn the phone off and back on, every time, I get stuck in a reboot loop till I use a computer to boot it up, is there any way to fix this?
- 12-24-2013, 01:19 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 80 Posts
Re: iPhone 4 jailbroken reboot loop
I could be wrong as I don't really mess around with semi-tether/tethered jailbreaks at all (too big of a hassle) but it sounds like you're still tethered. Try connecting your iPhone to a computer and reboot it up. If it works, it may be that you're tethered, not semi or un. Good luck.
- By Ujjwal Agarwal in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 71Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:26 AM
- By eradicator2k14 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 23Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:51 PM
- By DoeZ in forum iOS 7Replies: 26Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:00 PM
- By NutOfDeath in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:43 AM
- By rose_lyn69 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:59 AM