Is there an app that would help my daughter have a better understanding of google places?

jennypuff

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
hi all imore members.
I really liked this site because of its active posting and all app related queries solutions.
I am looking for an simple app that would help my daughter have a better understanding of google places..
very much near to google maps but less complicated..
Thank you.

hellboy888

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
hello.
Please check this previous post on imore will come good for you.
http://forums.imore.com/ios-apps-games/274261-geo-world-deluxe-natalia-gavrylova.html
Its Geo world deluxe app.

This app is about learning Geography in a fun way. Young kids would enjoy very colorful and attractive countries with flags as well as professionally done pronunciation of every country, US state and their capitals. Older folks could enjoy a game where you need to guess where is the place on the picture is located. It is using Google Street View, so it is not just a picture, you can drive around and then guess...

hellboy888

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
nope, thats the one i know.
and even if their are any i dont think it will have so many features as this posses.
Super colorful countries and US states with overlayed flags, Professionally done pronunciation of every country, US state and their capitals,One of the seven included games in the app: guess where is this place located.

jennypuff

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
nope, thats the one i know.
and even if their are any i dont think it will have so many features as this posses.
Super colorful countries and US states with overlayed flags, Professionally done pronunciation of every country, US state and their capitals,One of the seven included games in the app: guess where is this place located.

Thank you:)
can you get me the itune link for this app?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
hello.
Please check this previous post on imore will come good for you.
http://forums.imore.com/ios-apps-games/274261-geo-world-deluxe-natalia-gavrylova.html
Its Geo world deluxe app.

This app is about learning Geography in a fun way. Young kids would enjoy very colorful and attractive countries with flags as well as professionally done pronunciation of every country, US state and their capitals. Older folks could enjoy a game where you need to guess where is the place on the picture is located. It is using Google Street View, so it is not just a picture, you can drive around and then guess...

How can this app help the OP's daughter "have a better understanding of Google places"?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2