iPod touch registering for iMessage
My son cannot sign onwith his Apple ID to iMessage on his new iPod touch on IÔS 7
Keeps timing out and saying that there may be a problem with network even though network is fine
Am I missing something ??
Thanks for any help???
- 12-23-2013, 11:45 AM #2
Re: iPod touch registering for iMessage
Try turning iMessage on the iPod off and then restarting the iPod itself. When it powers back on, try signing into iMessage once again. If that doesn't work, try to connect to a different network and signing into iMessage.
- By SynapticWave in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:04 AM
- By lee jane in forum iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
- By rosenstar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:30 AM