I am a Windows 7 user and am considering the going to iPad Air A7 64 GB. Confused?

I

iMore Question

I am looking at buying the iPad Air A7 64 GB. I have not used Apple before. Is it easy to use? As there is no dvd drive, how is software added? How to print photos? Can I transfer files to my Windows PC? See what I mean? Help!!!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I am looking at buying the iPad Air A7 64 GB. I have not used Apple before. Is it easy to use? As there is no dvd drive, how is software added? How to print photos? Can I transfer files to my Windows PC? See what I mean? Help!!!

iPads are very easy to use, software is downloaded from the App Store which is loaded onto the device. You can send photos by email, sync them to the computer, or Dropbox them to to your computer. You could also buy an AirPrint capable printer to print your photos from the iPad. You can transfer files to and from your PC using Dropbox and iTunes

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

I guess you are a bit confused about iPad.
If you want to transfer files to windows ( and by files i hope you mean music, videos and photos or some docs), you can download iTunes on your laptop from apple.com. Connect your iPad via usb to your laptop to transfer the files.
There is also an iCloud app for windows, when you will set up your iPad, you will be asked to set up an iCloud account so that every purchase you make will be synced to your iCloud server so that you can download the files from there directly when you need.

You wouldn't need most of the software for iPad because most of it is inbuilt. And there also the AppStore where you can find softwares similar to MS office so that you can do some productivity work. All the software and apps are found here only.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox