ios 7.0.4 jailbreak?

I

iMore Question

Is there a reliable easy jailbreak for a iphone 5 running 7.0.4?
if so what is it?
thx!

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Jailbreak for iOS 7.0.4 is not on the horizon until june at-least. We are still to get jailbreak for 6.1.4!

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iOS7.1 will release soon... Likely in January... Any forthcoming jailbreak will likely be for that as opposed to 7.0.4

matt4435

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi I was reviewing over the jailbreak for Iphone 5 iOS 7 and I know you said it is not out yet but my question is as a new iphone user bare with me. What are examples if the benefits of jailbreaking, I have read articles such as gaming but what can I do with my iphone once jail broken with back grounds and screen savers? I'm just confused as to why so many want to jailbreak and before I do it once it is out just want to know pros to cons? Thanks for any insight...

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi I was reviewing over the jailbreak for Iphone 5 iOS 7 and I know you said it is not out yet but my question is as a new iphone user bare with me. What are examples if the benefits of jailbreaking, I have read articles such as gaming but what can I do with my iphone once jail broken with back grounds and screen savers? I'm just confused as to why so many want to jailbreak and before I do it once it is out just want to know pros to cons? Thanks for any insight...

Review the jailbreak section here and google is another good start. The more info you know the better off you'll be.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

It's been out since a week.