do not want ipad and iphone to sync
I do not want my ipad/iphone/ipod to sync how do I switch them off ? ... someone deleted notes and I've lost everything help
- 12-20-2013, 03:26 PM #2
- 12-20-2013, 07:14 PM #3
- 12-25-2013, 02:53 AM #4
Re: do not want ipad and iphone to sync
Disable auto-syncing to iTunes or iClouds.
1. Before you plug the iPhone or iPod into the computer, open the iTunes and go to the iTunes menu -> Preferences -> Devices. //On a PC, go to Edit -> Settings -> Devices. In the pop up window, look for the icon or tab that says Devices. Choose it.Just below the box, you’ll see a checkbox reading "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically." Check it and click OK at the bottom of the window.
2. About iClouds, Tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup: Turn off iCloud Backup if it's on.Tap Back Up Now.
- By route664 in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:30 AM