calenmob PRO extremely unstable on IPHONE 5s

I

iMore Question

If I try to run calenmob PRO on my nice new iphone 5s and breathe at the same time, it will crash. It seems worthless except there are so many glowing reviews. Is it supposed to be compatible with IOS7? Is there a developer site. I wouldn't mind getting my money back.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The link doesn't address the issue. CalenMob is also unstable on my 4S with ios7.

You asked for the developer site, that is what he provided to you. I doubt they're going to have a big spread on their own website about a technical issue on their part...you might need to delve a little deeper into the site and see if they have a consumer based forum or something.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have found that most of these Developers rarely get back to you, Address the issue or if they do it is not what you are going to lie hearing. I don't know what you paid for it but if not alot you might need to do like many of us have done from time to time, Chalk it up to a learning experience as there are many better apps out there to look at. I use and this is my own opinion but I like Fantastical 2 and it constantly gets very good reviews on the forum. Best of luck to you.

Also if not mistaken it is $2.99

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The free version works fine on my 5S

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389401072.213880.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members